- Controls are hidden at the top of the door.
- End-of-cycle indicator lets you know exactly where the dishwasher is in the wash cycle.
- 4-blade stainless steel chopper that disintegrates food particles.
- Full stainless steel tub built tough enough to handle years of washing.
AVAILABLE FEATURES FOR TOP CONTROL
(click on feature to view product listing)
- 4-blade stainless steel chopper disintegrates food particles so they don’t end up sticking to your dishes and glassware.
- Full stainless steel tub built tough enough to handle high heat and resist cracking and staining for years.
- End-of-cycle countdown tracks the time remaining in your wash cycle with a 3-digit display on the console.
AVAILABLE FEATURES FOR FRONT CONTROL
(click feature to view product listing)
With two types of dishwashers, Maytag helps you manage post-meal messes
Whether you’re taking care of food waste or dirty dishes, our cleaning appliances are designed to help you manage messes in the kitchen. Compare our top-control and front-control dishwashers with competitive models to see how we stack up. Maytag offers the most powerful motor on the market1 in all our models, so you know our dishwashers can handle messes of any size. Whatever type of dishwasher and features you choose, you’re getting a tough machine that wipes dishes clean.
1 Among leading brands
2 Normal cycle; Maytag model MDB8979SEZ versus Maytag 2014 models