Effective June 8, 2022
Within 30 days from the date you purchase a KitchenAid®, Whirlpool®, or Maytag® appliance, everydrop® water filter, and/or affresh® cleaning product (each a “Qualifying Product”) in Canada for personal use from kitchenaid.ca, whirlpool.ca or maytag.ca (each a “Brand Website”), Whirlpool Canada will match the product price of the same product advertised for at least $5 less by an authorized Canadian retailer (“Advertised Product”). This offer (the “Price Match Guarantee”) is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The Price Match Guarantee matches the pre-tax price of a Qualifying Product, after any promotions, sales, or coupons have been applied, with the pre-tax price of an Advertised Product. It does not apply to taxes or fees for services like delivery, installation, shipping, or engraving. It also does not apply to Advertised Products with temporary price reductions due to promotions, sales, offers, or rebates related to Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Week or Prime Day.
- The price of the Advertised Product must be at least $5.00 less than the price advertised on our Brand Websites.
- The Advertised Product must be advertised for sale in Canada by an authorized retailer, must be in stock with the authorized retailer, and you must request your price match, all within 30 calendar days from the date of Qualifying Product purchase.
- The Advertised Product must be identical to the product as it appears on the Brand Website to qualify for the Price Match Guarantee, including the same brand, model number, size, weight, features, accessories, configurations, and colour.
- You must provide proof of the advertised price offered by an authorized retailer through either a copy or screenshot of a digital advertisement or website URL clearly showing the advertised date and price of the Advertised Product.
- The Advertised Product must be new, in original packaging, factory-sealed, and subject to the manufacturer's warranty.
The Price Match Guarantee does not apply to:
- Advertised price of Canadian retailers during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Week or Prime Day promotional events;
- Pricing offered by or on behalf of a third party seller on someone else’s website, such as third party sellers operating on Amazon Marketplace, Best Buy Marketplace, Walmart Marketplace, Ebay and others;
- Pricing for products offered by Second Channel dealers;
- Pricing offered by non-authorized Whirlpool Canada retailers;
- Pricing which is only available to select groups of customers, including but not limited to, loyalty offers, warehouse membership programs (such as Direct Buy and Costco), employee pricing or “family and friends” programs, and points programs (such as Air Miles, RBC Reward Point Programs and Optimum);
- Pricing for open box, a floor model, reconditioned, used, damaged, or a returned product;
- Any financing offers, bundle offers, products included in bundle offers, free products, pricing errors, advertising errors or misprints, mail-in offers, coupon offers, products that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance products, liquidation sales, closeout sales, hourly/flash sales, open-box items, refurbished products, pre-owned products, customized or special order products, credit card offers, gift card offers, products included in gift card offers, rent/lease to own products, discounts related to a membership program or verbal agreements, products sold at wholesale or in bulk, products sold at auction, bulk offers (including multi-unit sales to apartments, condominiums, or subdivisions or offers that require a minimum quantity purchase), discounts that are not publicly advertised;
Whirlpool Canada reserves the right to verify your eligibility for the Price Match Guarantee. All eligibility decisions are made at Whirlpool Canada’s sole discretion and are final. The Price Match Guarantee is available to Canadian residents only.
To Request a Price Match:
Have the following information available:
- Proof of purchase for your Qualifying Product, including the order number on your confirmation email
- Proof of pricing from a different retailer for the Advertisement Product, showing the price, name of retailer, date, and description of the product (including brand, model number, colour, and configuration)
Whirlpool Canada will verify the eligibility of the price match request within 30 days. If the Qualifying Product has not shipped (and you have not been charged), the selling price will be adjusted and invoiced at the matched price. If the Qualifying Product has shipped, a credit for the difference in the price paid and the matched price will be issued on the same credit card you used for original payment. Once we process the credit, please allow 5-7 days for the credit to be reflected on the credit card. We will send you confirmation of a valid claim by email.
Whirlpool Canada LP may terminate, suspend, or amend any part or all of the terms and conditions of the Price Match Guarantee without notice. All claims are subject to audit.